Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Duffy Assembly

Yesterday we had our first Duffy School assembly. A fake character named Zinki came in and told us a lot about herself. Apparently she was from another planet and she had landed in the bush. It reminded me of this TV show I used to watch when I was little.. She was R 18 to look at though because of her short as skirt. We sang the Duffy kid song which I guess at points of the song was boring. After that we had to close our eyes and listen to her voice and imagine space, the stars and her planet. We were told to imagine what the planet looked like and I instantly thought about the show ‘Adventure Time’ with the candy kingdom. At the end people were chosen to get a signature from her in the principal's office. It was quite an experience.


This is the Candy Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment