Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Energise: Takeaways




Yesterday in Te Ngahere Whaea Gina came in to talk to us about takeaways. Things including fast food and takeaways. We were first shown what a healthy heart looks like and what an unhealthy heart looks like. The healthy heart had a bit of fat on it and the unhealthy heart had lots of fat on it.She then showed us foods and the amount of fat that you receive from it after you eat it in little glass bottles. We learned lots yesterday and now we are more careful of what we eat. Next time someone offers me junk food like Mcdonalds might refuse it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ezra my name is Jacquelyn and I am a year 7 at Kawakawa Primary School. I really like how you have recapped your day into nice little paragraph. It reminds me of when we had a man come in and talk to us about the amounts of sugars in drinks using pictures and paragraphs . Maybe next time you can do a Google Slide and just show, the unhealthy heart and healthy heart. Just so that we get to see ourselves and even explain the sugars. If you would like to go to my blog than go to https://kpsjacquelym.blogspot.com/. Talk again soon :)

    ReplyDelete