Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Moment In Time Draft



Last week in Te Ngahere week wrote a piece of writing describing a moment in time. We had to describe the forest. Our learning intention was to use the correct structure to describe a moment in time. I think I had some good description about the forest. I enjoyed think about it and in some parts when I was reading it it really felt like I was in there. I’m not sure what I could do next time. This is a draft.


Long lime trunks hangover the huge bush. Inhale fresh fragrances of the sweet aroma. Hear the animals of the forest chirp and snarl. The soils like ice cream so you just melt into it. See the little creatures dash across the ground. Watch as massive leaves sway to the rhythm of the wind. See the moss gradually be blew off the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment